Cinema 4D Tutorial – How to make a cool wave Effect Using the Displacer Deformer in Cinema 4D
Hi Everybody I'm Back whit a new Tutorial and
In this Cinema 4D Tutorial , I’ll show you How to make a cool wave Effect Using the displacer and some advanced technique about animation and rendering in Cinema 4D
…For More Tutorial Like this! Share and Subscribe to Newsletter !
Cinema 4D Tutorial Steps |
- C4D Making the cube as a child of the cloner object
- Adding the displacer deformer into the scene
- Adding the boole tool to making the rounded shape of the object
- Increasing the polygons of the object using the subdivision surface
- Animating the scene using an advanced setting of the displacer deformer
- Adding and setup the lights in the scene
- Creating a beautiful multicolor Material
- Adding the Global illumination
- Adding the Ambient occlusion
- Finally how to setup an advanced rendering in Cinema 4D
Do you have any questions about how to make a cool wave effect using the displacer deformer ?
Post them in the comments section!
If would you like create any cool derivate using any techniques in this tutorial, be sure to share it with me in my Facebook Page ,Twitter or Instagram
Thanks for watching and Supporting me !